Dr. Jen wrote on:17 alpha hydroxyprogesterone 17OP aluminum cerebral palsy congenital heart defect congenital heart disease disability eating disorder fine motor skill fine motor skills flu going home hands health insurance hypotonia influenza KV Pharmaceuticals losing a baby Makena March of Dimes medicaid NEC NICU omega-3 OT perseverance pertussis Play-Doh preeclampsia preemie progesterone RediWhip RSV running safety stress Synagis Tae Kwon Do tests Thanksgiving turkey vaccine vaccines whooping cough writing
- Preventing prematurity: the importance of getting screened for Chlamydia
- Ther-Rx skips ACOG: the people have spoken. But can we do more?
- What does replacing the word retarded with intellectual disability accomplish?
- Cigna’s automatic denials: asshattery in action
- ACOG’s double standard on Makena: denouncing Ther-Rx but taking advertising dollars
Tag Archives: Synagis
Synagis is the monthly injection of antibodies to bolster the immune system against infection with RSV, a virus that can cause significant inflammation of the airways, especially for preemies and children with congenital heart defects. Since the guidelines for Synagis were … Continue reading
I have already received a lot of feedback from people who have received their first denial letter wondering if they should use my template to appeal. My answer is always appeal. Did you know that some insurance companies automatically deny … Continue reading