Dr. Jen wrote on:17 alpha hydroxyprogesterone 17OP aluminum cerebral palsy congenital heart defect congenital heart disease disability eating disorder fine motor skill fine motor skills flu going home hands health insurance hypotonia influenza KV Pharmaceuticals losing a baby Makena March of Dimes medicaid NEC NICU omega-3 OT perseverance pertussis Play-Doh preeclampsia preemie progesterone RediWhip RSV running safety stress Synagis Tae Kwon Do tests Thanksgiving turkey vaccine vaccines whooping cough writing
- Preventing prematurity: the importance of getting screened for Chlamydia
- Ther-Rx skips ACOG: the people have spoken. But can we do more?
- What does replacing the word retarded with intellectual disability accomplish?
- Cigna’s automatic denials: asshattery in action
- ACOG’s double standard on Makena: denouncing Ther-Rx but taking advertising dollars
Tag Archives: science
How did the idea that vaccines are dangerous, toxin-filled CDC experiments metastasize so quickly from the fringe to the main stream? Keep in mind that not only have vaccines been scientifically proven to be safe, but that some of the … Continue reading