Dr. Jen wrote on:17 alpha hydroxyprogesterone 17OP aluminum cerebral palsy congenital heart defect congenital heart disease disability eating disorder fine motor skill fine motor skills flu going home hands health insurance hypotonia influenza KV Pharmaceuticals losing a baby Makena March of Dimes medicaid NEC NICU omega-3 OT perseverance pertussis Play-Doh preeclampsia preemie progesterone RediWhip RSV running safety stress Synagis Tae Kwon Do tests Thanksgiving turkey vaccine vaccines whooping cough writing
- Preventing prematurity: the importance of getting screened for Chlamydia
- Ther-Rx skips ACOG: the people have spoken. But can we do more?
- What does replacing the word retarded with intellectual disability accomplish?
- Cigna’s automatic denials: asshattery in action
- ACOG’s double standard on Makena: denouncing Ther-Rx but taking advertising dollars
Tag Archives: safety
Talking about vaccines nowadays seems to be more explosive than discussing abortion or the death penalty. That’s pretty incredible when you think about it, because abortion and the death penalty are really social and ethical issues and vaccine safety and … Continue reading
In yesterdays posting I discussed the efficacy of the flu vaccine for parents and other adults who are around preemies. Studies suggest that the nasal spray (live attenuated vaccine) is less effective than the shot for healthy adults ages 18-49. … Continue reading