Dr. Jen wrote on:17 alpha hydroxyprogesterone 17OP aluminum cerebral palsy congenital heart defect congenital heart disease disability eating disorder fine motor skill fine motor skills flu going home hands health insurance hypotonia influenza KV Pharmaceuticals losing a baby Makena March of Dimes medicaid NEC NICU omega-3 OT perseverance pertussis Play-Doh preeclampsia preemie progesterone RediWhip RSV running safety stress Synagis Tae Kwon Do tests Thanksgiving turkey vaccine vaccines whooping cough writing
- Preventing prematurity: the importance of getting screened for Chlamydia
- Ther-Rx skips ACOG: the people have spoken. But can we do more?
- What does replacing the word retarded with intellectual disability accomplish?
- Cigna’s automatic denials: asshattery in action
- ACOG’s double standard on Makena: denouncing Ther-Rx but taking advertising dollars
Tag Archives: medicaid
Some people have two types of health insurance, either commercial and Medicaid/Medicare or two different commercial plans (usually when each parent has health insurance through work). While this can help ease financial burdens, knowing the rules will help prevent hassles … Continue reading
On March 23rd the POTUS signed The Patient Protection and Affordability Act of 2010, often referred to as the health reform law. What does this law mean if you have a premature baby? It means: As of September 23rd, 2010 … Continue reading