Dr. Jen wrote on:17 alpha hydroxyprogesterone 17OP aluminum cerebral palsy congenital heart defect congenital heart disease disability eating disorder fine motor skill fine motor skills flu going home hands health insurance hypotonia influenza KV Pharmaceuticals losing a baby Makena March of Dimes medicaid NEC NICU omega-3 OT perseverance pertussis Play-Doh preeclampsia preemie progesterone RediWhip RSV running safety stress Synagis Tae Kwon Do tests Thanksgiving turkey vaccine vaccines whooping cough writing
- Preventing prematurity: the importance of getting screened for Chlamydia
- Ther-Rx skips ACOG: the people have spoken. But can we do more?
- What does replacing the word retarded with intellectual disability accomplish?
- Cigna’s automatic denials: asshattery in action
- ACOG’s double standard on Makena: denouncing Ther-Rx but taking advertising dollars
Tag Archives: Makena
Both The March of Dimes and The American Congress of OB/GYN (and apparently a few other medical professional societies) supported KV Pharmaceuticals application to the FDA to be the sole manufacturer of 17 Alpha Hydroxyprogesterone caproate (17P), the hormone that … Continue reading
Preemie message boards are all fired up by KV Pharmaceutical’s pricing of 17 Alpha-hydroxy progesterone caproate (17P, a hormone than can help prevent premature delivery for some women who have previously delivered prematurely). Once KV was awarded the patent, the … Continue reading