Dr. Jen wrote on:17 alpha hydroxyprogesterone 17OP aluminum cerebral palsy congenital heart defect congenital heart disease disability eating disorder fine motor skill fine motor skills flu going home hands health insurance hypotonia influenza KV Pharmaceuticals losing a baby Makena March of Dimes medicaid NEC NICU omega-3 OT perseverance pertussis Play-Doh preeclampsia preemie progesterone RediWhip RSV running safety stress Synagis Tae Kwon Do tests Thanksgiving turkey vaccine vaccines whooping cough writing
- Preventing prematurity: the importance of getting screened for Chlamydia
- Ther-Rx skips ACOG: the people have spoken. But can we do more?
- What does replacing the word retarded with intellectual disability accomplish?
- Cigna’s automatic denials: asshattery in action
- ACOG’s double standard on Makena: denouncing Ther-Rx but taking advertising dollars
Tag Archives: I.Q.
Another celebrity, this time Lady Gaga, is in trouble for using the word “retarded” out of context. Retarded is derived from the Latin, retardare and means a delay. This etymology helps to explain the appropriate medical use of the word: … Continue reading