Dr. Jen wrote on:17 alpha hydroxyprogesterone 17OP aluminum cerebral palsy congenital heart defect congenital heart disease disability eating disorder fine motor skill fine motor skills flu going home hands health insurance hypotonia influenza KV Pharmaceuticals losing a baby Makena March of Dimes medicaid NEC NICU omega-3 OT perseverance pertussis Play-Doh preeclampsia preemie progesterone RediWhip RSV running safety stress Synagis Tae Kwon Do tests Thanksgiving turkey vaccine vaccines whooping cough writing
- Preventing prematurity: the importance of getting screened for Chlamydia
- Ther-Rx skips ACOG: the people have spoken. But can we do more?
- What does replacing the word retarded with intellectual disability accomplish?
- Cigna’s automatic denials: asshattery in action
- ACOG’s double standard on Makena: denouncing Ther-Rx but taking advertising dollars
Monthly Archives: August 2010
Victor loves to give nicknames, and they usually stick. He is “Bear,” his twin brother Oliver is “O-leach” or “The Bug,” my husband is “Lollipop,” and I (sadly enough) am “Momma Jumbo.” I know. It’s a tough moniker to swallow. … Continue reading
I used to think Meredith Vieira was a journalist, but the only explanation for her fawning over the Duggar clan on Tuesday morning’s Today Show interview must be that she is a hired gun from Team Duggar or that she … Continue reading