Dr. Jen wrote on:17 alpha hydroxyprogesterone 17OP aluminum cerebral palsy congenital heart defect congenital heart disease disability eating disorder fine motor skill fine motor skills flu going home hands health insurance hypotonia influenza KV Pharmaceuticals losing a baby Makena March of Dimes medicaid NEC NICU omega-3 OT perseverance pertussis Play-Doh preeclampsia preemie progesterone RediWhip RSV running safety stress Synagis Tae Kwon Do tests Thanksgiving turkey vaccine vaccines whooping cough writing
- Preventing prematurity: the importance of getting screened for Chlamydia
- Ther-Rx skips ACOG: the people have spoken. But can we do more?
- What does replacing the word retarded with intellectual disability accomplish?
- Cigna’s automatic denials: asshattery in action
- ACOG’s double standard on Makena: denouncing Ther-Rx but taking advertising dollars
Monthly Archives: May 2010
My boys were born in Denver, and we were so lucky to have a host of amazing home services provides by an organization called Denver Options. Physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech therapy, and even massage therapy in our living room, … Continue reading
Victor’s abdominal pain has been an on going issue for a long time now (which is pretty sad considering he isn’t even 7 years old). His bowels didn’t work right from birth. He had multiple necrotizing enterocolitis scares and required … Continue reading