Dr. Jen wrote on:17 alpha hydroxyprogesterone 17OP aluminum cerebral palsy congenital heart defect congenital heart disease disability eating disorder fine motor skill fine motor skills flu going home hands health insurance hypotonia influenza KV Pharmaceuticals losing a baby Makena March of Dimes medicaid NEC NICU omega-3 OT perseverance pertussis Play-Doh preeclampsia preemie progesterone RediWhip RSV running safety stress Synagis Tae Kwon Do tests Thanksgiving turkey vaccine vaccines whooping cough writing
- Preventing prematurity: the importance of getting screened for Chlamydia
- Ther-Rx skips ACOG: the people have spoken. But can we do more?
- What does replacing the word retarded with intellectual disability accomplish?
- Cigna’s automatic denials: asshattery in action
- ACOG’s double standard on Makena: denouncing Ther-Rx but taking advertising dollars
Monthly Archives: January 2010
My son Victor has cerebral palsy (CP). When he first came home from the hospital his left neck, shoulder, and arm were tight and twisted and once he started to walk (not until 20 months) we could see he had … Continue reading
It is 6 am and I have not slept much this night. Oliver has needed 4 nebulizers so far tonight. In the past 30 minutes has become very wheezy so we are doing back to back to back treatments. And I … Continue reading